Are You INJURED?
Immediately After an Injury has Occurred
Seek medical attention first. Your health is the most important consideration after being injured. Not all symptoms of traumatic injuries are immediately apparent.
We can help if you don’t have insurance. Our initial medical consultation is completely free to you.
Schedule a Consultation Now
Understand Your Symptoms
Traumatic injuries can take many forms. Understanding how your injury has affected you can be a lengthy process. Let Injury Rehab Specialists help guide you through.
A common result of a traumatic injury is a reoccurring headache. While often just a nuisance, a reoccurring headache should not be ignored. If you are experiencing a reoccurring headache as a result of a recent car accident or injury, schedule a free medical examination. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please contact us immediately.
- Severe headaches
- Vomited more than twice
- Memory problems
- A seizure (fit or spasm of arms, legs or face)
- Difficulty staying awake
- Blood or clear fluid coming from your ears or nose
- Neck stiffness
- Numbness, tingling, pins and needles, or weakness in your arms or legs
- Confusion, slurred speech or unusual behavior
- Blurred or double vision
- A high temperature which may indicate the presence of infection
- Any other concerns.
Neck pain often referred to as whiplash, is most frequently experienced after auto accidents but can result from a variety injuries including falls, sports injuries, bike crashes and more.
Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of a more serious problem. Seek medical care if your neck pain is accompanied by numbness
or loss of strength in your arms or hands or if you have shooting pain into your shoulder or down your arm.
- Pain that’s often worsened by holding your head in one place for long periods, such as when driving or working at a computer
- Muscle tightness and spasms
- Decreased ability to move your head
Neck injuries can be very serious and require immediate medical attention particularly if your neck pain is:
- Is severe
- Persists for several days without relief
- Spreads down arms or legs
- Is accompanied by a headache, numbness, weakness or tingling
Perhaps the most common symptom of traumatic injuries is back pain. This pain can range from persistent aches and pains to debilitating and chronic pain that makes it impossible to live a normal life. If you are suffering from back pain as a result of an injury or accident schedule a free, no-pressure medical examination. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms please contact us to schedule a free no pressure medical consultation.
- You feel numbness, tingling, or weakness in your groin, arms or legs; this may signal damage to the spinal cord. Seek immediate medical help.
- The pain in your back extends downward along the back of the leg; you may be suffering from sciatica.
- The pain increases when you cough or bend forward at the waist, this can be the sign of a herniated disc.
- The pain is accompanied by fever, burning during urination, or frequent and/or urgent urination. You may have an infection.
- You begin to have problems controlling your bowels or bladder, seek immediate medical help.
- Pain that is getting worse and does not get better after you rest
- Pain that has lasted more than a month
- Nighttime pain
- Unresponsive to earlier back pain therapies
Shoulder pain may arise from the shoulder joint itself or from any of the many surrounding muscles, ligaments or tendons. Shoulder pain that comes from the joint usually worsens with activities or movement of your arm or shoulder.
Shoulder Pain Causes Include:
- Avascular necrosis
- Brachial plexus injury
- Broken arm
- Broken collarbone
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Dislocated shoulder
- Frozen shoulder
- Heart attack
- Polymyalgia rheumatic
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rotator cuff injury
- Separated shoulder
- Septic arthritis
- Sprains and strains
- Tendon rupture
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Tom cartilage
Schedule a Free Medical Consultation with Injury Rehab Specialists
After a traumatic injury, you do not want to visit multiple locations for you various rehabilitation activities. Injury Rehab Specialists offer a comprehensive and customized recovery plan with all services under one roof. In most cases, same day appointments are available.
Get Back to Life!
Our goal is to get you back to living your life as quickly as possible. With all the medical services you’ll need under one roof, you can focus on recovering and let us handle the rest.
Schedule a Consultation Now